Sustainable Tips to start right now!
- Snack and Food storage: Reuse your plastic ziplock bags by washing them out.
- Water re-use: Use a bucket to collect your bath/shower water while you are waiting for the water to warm up. Then use that water to water your plants, mop your house, etc.
- Conserve electricity: Turn off the lights!
- Reduce your waste: Instead of buying paper towels, cut up an old t-shirt to use for spills around the house.
- Keep Cool: Do the Window Dance! Open your windows in the morning to let the cool air in then close them around lunch time when it starts to heat up outside. This helps keep your house cool without using your swamper or AC thus saving you energy and money.
Join the Countdown to Spring event