- Container gardening adds seasonal variety and brings in the colors your missing from your yard.
- Container gardens provide annual color to landscapes between perennial bloom cycles.
- Use sculptural evergreen plants such as Agave, Yucca, and topiary juniper to provide winter interest.
- Branches and other decorative items arranged in containers add year-round interest.
- Containers provide planting space in small areas such as courtyards and balconies.
- Experimenting with new plant combinations in containers won’t bust the budget.
- Use plants in containers that are hard to control if planted in a bed, such as Bamboo, Virginia Creeper, Mint and Mexican Evening Primrose.
- Most container gardens can be mobile- move them around based on your needs. Front patio for a neighborhood meet and great and backyard for an outdoor dinner.
Join the Countdown to Spring event