Pick the service that works for you!
This is an online Landscape Design course. It includes videos, worksheets, tutorials, and checklists to help you design your yard step by step.
- How to get started
- What tools to use
- What’s your Landscape Personality?
- Step by step how to make a plan
- Plant selection
- How to mulch, water and keep those plants alive
- Outdoor living extras such as lighting, furniture, and water features.
Get on the New landscape course list!
The online course is opening Monday. Sign up below to be notified about it.
Let me be your Landscape Coach, we’ll walk through the steps and get your yard looking beautiful.
- One hour consultation with Jill Brown
- A customized Landscape Coach plan for either your back yard or front yard.
- A Plant list
- A Pinterest Inspiration Board
Full service design with Jill Brown including schematic design plans and construction documents.
- Three hours of consultation (either front or back yard), during which we’ll check out your space, discuss your needs and craft improvements. We’ll look at your soils, slopes and drainage. Of course, I’ll also happily answer any and every question you may have.
- A schematic design plan that will detail your yard with the planned improvements and plant list.
- An inspiration board
- Full construction drawings of your yard, including irrigation, hardscape and planting plans
- A cost estimate
- A list of qualified Landscape Contractors
Don’t know if the above is right for you and/or you need something else? No problem, fill in the form below and I’ll take care of it.
Join the FREE event!
I'll teach you how to get your yard prepped for Spring!