I’m thrilled to be celebrating the blogs second birthday. It sure has come a long way since 2013 where my first post was about Fall gardening. And so began a whirlwind two years of writing and sharing landscape tips with you.
Here are some of the things we accomplished this year!
• I launched my first online course: Landscape Design Made Easy online course
• Began filming for Landscaping Southwest TV doing full episodes and weekly coaching tips. Click here to WATCH.
• Lots of presentations at local Farmer’s markets, Home Shows, Civitan groups, moms clubs, neighborhood associations, garden clubs, and school craft fairs.
• Started the #plantoftheday on Instagram and Facebook
• Lots of Landscape Coaching for homeowners.
• Here on the blog we learned about the top 10 tips to transform your yard, yearly plant maintenance, art in the garden, outdoor furniture, rainwater harvesting, weeds, native grass plugs, DIY outdoor kitchen, lasagna gardening and keeping warm during fall parties.
Here is what’s to come for My Landscape Coach (MLC)!
• Fresh look on the website!
• MLC seed bomb ornaments coming to local stores this week!
• MLC plant book that includes my top 60 plants for simple gardening in NM out in December.
• Re-opening of the online course: Landscape Design Made Easy first of December.
• Come January, my second online course on how to simplify your yard maintenance.
I would not be here had it not been for all of your support and encouragement. Let’s keep unearthing your yard’s potential and learning about southwestern gardening.