Happy June, it’s taken me a week to settle into the fact that June is here, my kiddos are off of school, and Summer is around the corner. Luckily my yard is in full force and that helps alleviate the new kiddo summer schedule. I’ve got so many things blooming right now that I wanted to share all the fun with you: cactus, yarrow, pomegranite, globemallow, flax, iceplant, red yucca, creeping germander, paperflower, yucca and my annuals which I put in containers.
My yard brings me so much joy each day, is this the same way you feel about your yard? Or are you struggling to get it the way you’d like it? If you find yourself overwhelmed don’t worry you are not along. I hear from clients everyday how much their yard is a stresser on their life. Don’t worry, My Landscape Coach can help. First off, the blog www.landscapecoach.com is packed full with useful information. (so much so you may get overwhlemed just in the blog). If you still need some guidance after looking through the blog I offer many options to help you out.
Below are a few ways I can help you with your yard:
1. Hire me for the hour! I’ll come to your house and help answer all your questions and guide you in the right direction. Learn more here.
2. Take my online design course:Landscape Design Made Easy: This is an online Landscape Design course for $147. It includes videos, worksheets, tutorials, and checklists to help you design your yard step by step.
- How to get started
- What tools to use
- What’s your Landscape Personality?
- Step by step how to make a plan
- Plant selection
- How to mulch, water and keep those plants alive
- Outdoor living extras such as lighting, furniture, and water features.
FREE Design Style Tips!
Check out these 5 different design styles and how you can incorporate them into your yard.