What is a Landscape Coach?
It’s about HELPING YOU CREATE your ideal landscape.
For you to ENTERTAIN your friends, RELAX in your garden, GROW your own food, PLAY with your kids, and BUILD relationships with your neighbors.
It’s NOT SETTLING for a lesser garden than you can dream up. Now YOU CAN HAVE THE TOOLS to design your perfect outdoor space. Thanks to YOUR PERSONAL LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT who will COACH you through it all.
How can I help your garden grow?
There are three coaching options:
1. Online Landscape Design course and workbook. You, your computer & your yard!
An online design course & workbook
- Online workbook
- Step-by-step ways to transform your yard.
- Step-by-step how to make a plan
- Plant selection
- How to add mulch, apply water and keep those plants alive.
- Includes outdoor living extras such as lighting, furniture, and water features.
- Easy to learn through videos, and worksheets!
2. Landscape Coach Plan
You, your landscape coach & your yard!
- A plan, plant list & Pinterest inspiration board.
- One hour consultation with Jill Brown
- A customized Landscape Coach plan for either your back yard or front yard.
- A Plant list
- A Pinterest Inspiration Board
3. Landscape Construction Plan
You, your landscape architect & your yard!
- A full service design with construction documents.
- Three hours of consultation (either front or back yard), during which we’ll check out your space, discuss your needs and craft improvements. We’ll look at your soils, slopes and drainage. Of course, I’ll also happily answer any and every question you may have.
- A schematic design plan that will detail your yard with the planned improvements and plant list.
- An inspiration board
- Full construction drawings of your yard, including irrigation, hardscape and planting plans
- A cost estimate
- A list of qualified Landscape Contractors
Need Inspiration? Then check out the Blog.
Who am I?
A second generation landscape architect, Jill knew she wanted to pursue this career at age 10. Jill’s spent almost 20 years helping homeowners, developers and municipalities dream landscapes become a reality.
Jill has experience in all types of planning and landscape design, always seeking to design sites that are biologically, culturally and sociologically integrated with their environments. Not only is she a licensed landscape architect she is also certified in permaculture, and with the United States Green Building Council as a LEED professional. Jill opened Brown, green & more, LLC in 2011 then created mylandscapecoach.com to share information and engage with the community over sustainable southwestern landscape design.
It is mylandscapecoach.com that she is most proud of. Utilizing social media to promote this platform she’s able to reach a large sector of the population in the Southwest where she builds relationships with homeowners. While this outreach supports her thriving business it more importantly provides a resource/place to teach the community about sustainable landscapes and then coaches them to unearth their yard’s potential.
Jill with her husband Tim, are the loving if not always patient parents of three boys, Liam, Silas and Micah. The family spends most of their time enjoying the natural beauty of Albuquerque and greater New Mexico, where Jill finds a lot of her professional inspiration.
Disclosure: My Landscape Coach is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com. All product choices are my own preference and I have not been given any free products, services or anything else from these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions that I will earn for any purchases you make, these are commissions from Amazon and do not effect the costs of the products.